- To help participants increase their awareness of the ISO/ IEC 17020 standard and its application including a special focus to assist those who are involved in internal auditing and review of the inspection body’s management system.
Benefits of attending this course
- Understand the purpose and requirements of ISO/ IEC 17020:1998 as quality management system for inspection bodies
- Comprehend the responsibilities of an internal auditor and the role of internal audit in the maintenance and improvement of inspection body’s management system
- Ensure continuous improvement in your bunkering inspection activities
- Gather objective evidences and information through observing, document reviewing, sampling and interviewing
Why Academy of International Maritime Studies?
- The course facilitator is an experienced and qualified QMS certification auditor , with valid credentials as IRCA (UK) Lead Auditor
- Course facilitator has assessed many inspection bodies for accreditation to the ISO/ IEC17020 requirements.
- Provide participants with understanding of ISO/ IEC17020 from an auditing perspective using practical audit cases
Course Date and Time
Duration / Course Fee
1 day / S$ 650/- No GST
MCF Training Grant is available for eligible participants. Please refer to www.mpa.gov.sg/mcf for more information.
Click here for the Terms and Conditions for the MCF Training Grant.
To apply for MCF, please download and fill up this form and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org. MCF Application form
Course fees includes
- Course materials
- Certificate of attendance
- Snacks and beverages
Terms and Conditions
- Payment must be received before course commences.
- Participants must give a minimum 14 days written notification for cancellation or postponement subjected to 5% administrative charges, failing which; Academy Of International Maritime Studies Pte Ltd reserves the right to charge the full course
- The full course is still chargeable for any participant who fails to complete the course
- Academy Of International Maritime Studies Pte Ltd reserves the right to appoint at its sole discretion, a qualified trainer to conduct the course and/or to postpone/ cancel the course without liability should a qualified trainer is unavailable.